- Founder and President of Campbell Williams, Inc.
- Graduated from Harvard College with a Cum Laude in economics and attended the Executive Development Program at the S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. Also served as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Army.
- Founder and President of International Growth Resources Corp. (IGRC), providing consulting and financial advisory services to clients in the United States and other countries.
- Prior to establishing the companies above, Mr. Williams was an officer of Citibank/Citicorp for over 22 years, working in management, risk management and investment banking, in the Caribbean, Latin America, Asia and the United States.
- Throughout his career, Mr. Williams has focused on management and advice to management, including:
- Business strategic and financial planning
- Line management of businesses including implementation of plans and management decision-making
- Management of many types of risk
- Management of specialized professionals (firms or individuals)
- Training and coaching of management and professionals
- Mr. Williams enjoys sailing, tennis and pilates in his free time.
- Mr. Williams is or has been active in numerous local civic organizations, including Miami Neighborhoods United, Rotary Club of Coral Gables and the Coral Gables Army-Navy Club.
- Advisor with Campbell Williams, Inc. since 2010.
- Graduate of Hamilton College and MBA recipient from University of Chicago.
- Received Certified Investment Management Analyst certification from IMCA in 2001 and AIF accreditation in 2007
- Prior to joining Campbell Williams, Inc. was Director of Institutional Sales at EGShares, an ERG sponsor firm specializing in emerging markets, Managed Account Consultant for UBS International and UBS Puerto Rico, and head of Institutional Sales for Mexico, Brazil and the Andean Bloc with Citibank Global Asset Management.
- Joined Campbell Williams, Inc. in 2006 as an Associate.
- Prior experience in bookkeeping, accounting and office management.
- Enjoys sailing, collecting antiques and gardening.